NAMI Sarasota and Manatee Counties needs your support. Your financial gifts are essential to our daily operations. Donations allow us to continue our Family Support Groups, offer Family-to-Family education, expand our signature program offerings, and advocate on behalf of those who have a mental illness and their families.
NAMI Sarasota and Manatee Counties is a 501.c.3 Charitable Organization, and your donation is tax-deductible. Here are some of the ways you can contribute:
- General Donations: Financial contributions of any amount are appreciated. These gifts directly support our programs and services.
- In-Kind Donations of materials, goods, or professional skills.
- Memorial gifts to commemorate the life of a recently departed loved one, often made in lieu of flowers.
- Honorary gifts to honor the special people, relationships and events in your life. For any occasion: birthdays, weddings, retirements, etc.
- Employer matching gifts: Check with your human resources department to see whether your employer has a matching gift program, and if so, how to use it.
Any amount is greatly appreciated. However, we have established four different giving levels, as follows:
Friends of NAMI: Up to $1,000
NAMI Community Sponsor: $1,000 to $5,000
NAMI Partner: $5,000 to $10,000
NAMI Champion: $10,000 and over
To give by mail, please send checks, cash, or money orders to:
NAMI Sarasota and Manatee Counties
2911 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34237
To donate now through PayPal, simply use the form below.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services, FloridaConsumerHelp.com, or by calling toll free 1-800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Florida Charities Registration # CH-13932