On October 29th from 6:30-8:00 pm, NAMI will host a Live Online Zoom event emceed by entertainer Jonathan Cortez and featuring local artists and talent all in support of NAMI.
Costume Contest Categories
- Group Category (Family/Business/Organization) — 2 or more Bluetiful and Bountiful People @ $100.00 donation per group
- Individual Adult Category – Bluetiful Adult (18+) @ $50.00 donation per individual
- Student Category – Bluetiful Students enrolled in an Educational Institution @ $10.00 donation per individual
- Youth Category – Bluetiful Youths (infant to age 18) @ $10.00 donation per individual
- Pet(s) Category – Bluetiful Pets! (Pet rocks included) @ $25.00 donation per pet
- Mask Category – Bluetiful blue Facial Masks and/or Headpieces @ $25.00 donation per mask
A panel of experts will judge and award three prizes in each category:
- Best in Blue
- Runner Up
- Honorable Mention
Additionally, prizes will be awarded for Most Original, Funniest, & Best Theme Costume
NAMI Sarasota and Manatee Counties is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Federal ID # 59-2464505. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. A copy of the registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.